Non-Executive Portfolio Planning & Preparation
Sharon has had an extensive senior executive career which she has successfully transitioned into a portfolio of Non-Executive positions. And you can, too!
However, the Non-Executive journey is not quite as straightforward as it may seem.
- An existing C-suite executive looking to add one Non-Executive position to your current role
- You’re considering a transition out of full-time employment and into a portfolio career
- Just exploring what it takes to be a Non-Executive Director of a private or publicly listed company
Sharon is ideally placed to help you.
You may just require one very concise session to point you in the right direction, or a more detailed and tailored approach over time to help you achieve your NED aspirations.
Sharon has a number of Non-Executive roles that cover different aspects of portfolio life, from being a Non-Executive Chairman of a FTSE-250 international company to a Non-Executive Director of a private equity-backed company.
Sharon can help you to:
- Navigate your formative questions about what it takes to be a Non-Executive Director
- Explain the time and personal commitment required, and the personal development and learning opportunities afforded by such roles
- Provide insight into the recruitment process, working with headhunters and preparing for interviews
Deliver an individually tailored approach or, for organisations, a very specific set of sessions and outcomes for individuals who are looking to either join their Board or as part of a Leadership Development programme
Join Sharon’s next course – How to Become a Non-Exec Director